Half & Full Ironman training, no matter where you live
Connect online with our coach and team to train and race smarter,
stay motivated, and achieve more than on your own.
Online IronTeam Membership gives you:
Smart Training Plans
These training plans are designed for New Zealand's Half and Full Iron-distance events. Smart training - not mega training.
Training plans include specific daily workouts to make the best use of your training time. You can train by heart rate, cycling power, running pace, or simply perceived effort.
There are various levels of training plans to suit everyone from those who simply want to complete the distance, through to those who are looking to perform at their best.
Half Ironman 14 and 20 week training plans, and
Ironman 18 and 24 week training plans.
Online Coach & Team Support
We run a private Facebook Group so everyone can stay connected. Through this Facebook group you can:
- Ask questions - any and all questions encouraged!
- Get feedback / answers from both coach and other team members
- Contribute your experience and ideas
- Stay motivated with the support of a team
- Learn about the smart ways to train and race
Share the journey, train smarter, and achieve more!
Training Camps & Team Meetups
We organise team meetups at every event, plus twice a year we hold training camps:
- Spring Camp over Labour Weekend for a big three days of training to boost fitness prior to December Half Ironman events
- Summer camp in late January to simulate and test Ironman race day plans, or a bigger weekend of training prior to 70.3
Come join us for any of these camps and meetups.
So which event(s) are you training for?
We're training for Half and Full Iron-distance events all over New Zealand. Pick an event, join the team, and lets make it happen!
New Zealand's Half Ironman / 70.3 events:
- December: IronMaori | Ironman 70.3 Taupo | Rotorua Half
- January: Tauranga Half
- February: Challenge Wanaka Half
- March: Ironman 70.3 NZ | Auckland Half
- April: Harbour to Hills Half
New Zealand's Full Iron-distance events:
Or got questions?
Email firstname.lastname@example.org / Phone: 021 390 961